Monday, October 13, 2008

Interlude OF Life:"Liceik, Happy Birthday"

This was happened on 11th October,btw was not our main character real birthday,his birthday is on 12th October. Sure,in college life within parent, he celebrate his birthday wif his friends.Sure,I am the one of them.XD
Okie, before the story begin,let view the short profile of this birthday boy.
Name: Yeo Li Ceik
Nick: Meaningless Yeo
Horoscope: Libra
Height: 18Xcm
Weight: XXkg(sorry nt sure)
Status: Single (Maybe,if I not get wrong..who want to get know him,plz contact me..LOL)
Team: Endless Story
(More information, look to further post in Chinese ver.)

Story Begin……
Time is 7.45pm, after a great time waiting, our birthday boy reached Sunway Pyramid. He said sorry to Tommy and me because did not inform about the time clearly (Ya, we reached there at 2pm and need to wait and watch movie). The people that present are Ark, Highwind, Andrew, KXW, JiaHao, Leon, Varies and Lim. 8pm, we had the food at KFC (treated by birthday boy, so everything is FREE!! XD). We were chatting there then. After some while, our Mr.Varies starts the mission today. He disappears, for surprise. Few moment later, a Secret recipe cake, chocolate chip walnut,was took by Varies from the shop and brought in front of the table. Our birthday boy looks so surprise. Next, they sang the 'chinese and english version' birthday song loudly.(I need to take photo so I no time to sing. XD..excuse..LOL ) The sound could be heard clearly at whole KFC and even outside. All people were looking towards me at the time. He was too embarrassed and had a weird expression. All are recorded by my phone XD. We ask him to made 3 wishes then. I took his “handsome” expression when he made wish. Sure, is for memorizing.
Afterwards, is the time to eat cake. Okie, cannot deny that cake from Secret Recipe is nice (even though is expensive).However, I am so sorry to them because I was too full that time and can’t finish it (just finish 1/4).
Another thing was happened after celebration. Lim was going back and did not inform us! OMG, Tommy and I need to stay night at their house that night. I had the experience that time and just like what I had expected. Just sleep for 1hour. It is because there are too crowd and active at night time.
However, hope our Mr. Meaningless like what we gave him and have a new and meaningful life at 18 years old.