Saturday, October 16, 2010

Update 17/10/10

  I'm actually gonna to give up this blog.But I don't know why, I still came here and post something once a while.Well, can't deny that I'm a person who always live in past, I cant forgot about old times and past.
  I try my best to avoid writing about my mood here,but still, I feel complicated and my mind is in mess recently. I dislike the feeling, really. Just like two years ago. It makes my emotion really unstable. Well, nobody will see that, if not that's not me anymore.
  I really don't know what's going on, but I hope I can try to get rid of this kind of feeling. If not I scare another me will be appear again.=S
  Well, Just having a birthday celebration for my friend days ago. Once again say Happy Birthday to him...And seems is my turn. Is going to 20 now, but I still like the past, how can I being this?
  That's enough to hate and insult myself....So bye.