Wednesday, June 17, 2009

boring...and scaring two weeks....

AS examination finally finish on 10th June.Is great isn't it?No...I don't think so.It is because end of the AS exam means there's coming of the scaring and boring period.
Scaring and boring?Scaring of the results and boring of the holiday.Yeah...I found my life is so meaningless sometimes..haha..Worrying and escape from reality are main job i done during this holiday.So sad,right?I feel so too.
Anyway,yesterday i was going to my former school,with some friends.Okay...met some ex-classmates that still remain to study Form6 there...and some teachers...include my former form teacher.He asked about what are we doing now on.We answered him.One of his sentences make me suddenly feel my future is miserable.He point to those that taking CAT and said:"你们拿ACCA就还好…"(Good for you these taking ACCA).Then,he pointed to me and Tommy that taking CAL and said:"你们就还在半天吊。"(Both of you is still hanging halfway there.Means still do not have a obvious path.)
This make me think a lot of my future.What should I going to do after CAL?Is it really follow what I want,going for Architecture?Or I gonna to change to other course?Business?Or?I sudden feel i am so lost...
There is a lot of problem......sudden remind me of song of Aaron Ke,"One Day"'s lyric..."Happy Day已经不是Everyday".Ya,for me Holiday is already not Happy day..
Today is 17th June..1 week more to go....